Double-Choc-Brownies are a good way to reduce your chocolate consumption. You can’t eat many of these brownies, so you eat less chocolate. And they are made from dark chocolate which makes the brownies healthier. But no less sweet!
Chocolate and I – it’s an old “love and hate” relationship. I really love chocolate. But I hate it that way too. Why? I’m the kind of person who can eat a lot of chocolate. With the fact that I love chocolate, I eat too much of it. As you know – chocolate isn’t the healthiest thing. So I thought about a way to eat chocolate without eating too much of it. Then I found these delicious looking brownies on Instagram.
This is how I started baking and cooking.
I asked my friend if we could bake some and he was thrilled. One weekend at his parents’ house we tried our first attempt at baking brownies. And it went better than we thought. I know brownies are very simple… but you never know. 😉
Why bake brownies – with double chocolate – when you want to eat less of it!
I’ll tell you why.
There’s a lot of chocolate in these brownies. It’s a fact. But if you use dark chocolate, it’s a little healthier.
If I ate a piece of brownie (it wasn’t big), I couldn’t eat all of it. For example, the one piece of brownie I had eaten had much less chocolate than I normally ate of chocolate.
You tried the brownies? Tell me in the comments!
- 300g dark chocolate
- 130g butter
- 140g flour
- 160g sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg. vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs M
How to make the brownies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (circulating air).
- Melt the butter and 200 g chocolate in a water bath.
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Place the eggs in a bowl with sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix it until it’s fluffy.
- Mix the melted chocolate with butter step by step into the foamy egg cream. Stir slowly.
- Now add the flour-baking powder-salt mix to the chocolate cream and stir slowly again.
- Cut 100g chocolate into little pieces and stir them into the cream.
- Grease your cake tin with butter and pour the dough into the tin.
- Bake the brownie dough for 18 minutes. To test how far the brownie dough has already come, you can make a wooden stick test. If only chocolate sticks to the stick, it is perfect.